Women on a Mission Outreach is a community based organization aimed to support the community locally and globally by facilitating enrichment programs tailored to meet the unnoticed needs of those who are in need of a second chance.
We are geared to promote literacy, self-worth, awareness, creativity, and quality of life through programs such as:
- Back-to-School Drive: With generous donations from individuals and businesses, we provide children from needy and under-served families with the basic essentials needed to make their return to school the exciting experience that it ought to be.
2017 COMMUNITIES SOON TO BE ANNOUNCE -We are continually accepting donations, at the Outreach Center and on our website.
Youth Mentoring ProgramWhat better way to reach youths than through other youths! Our program is aimed at academic excellence, personal and character development, social development, and post-secondary/college preparation. To this end we provide academic tutoring; leadership skills, self-esteem, and team building workshops; amusement parks trips; and a buddy system by like-minded peers, themselves under the supervision of W.O.A.M. team leaders.
Our pool of mentors boast proud graduates from Nova, and Barry Universities, and Broward College, National Honor Society inductees, USA Army Reserve Soldier, USA Navy, and other upwardly mobile future contributors of society.
- *ESL/E SOL Programs Adult literacy
- *G.ED/High School Diploma Program Youth mentoring
- *Post Secondary/College Prep Youth tutoring
- *Computer Classes Mentoring Program